Every single day leave without regret for the next day :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A time for everything

How true is that , there is a time for everything . A time to play , a time to slack , a time to enjoy , a time to study . There is a time for every single thing . Yet people often fail to grab hold of that timing rightly . Like for now , its a time where heaven rejoices , many souls coming to Him who is above .
It's easter (good friday) this friday , there will be people that come for sure , but the question to ask , have you reached out ? People might get saved , but what about your friends , your family ?
Above everything , it's a joy seeing family and friends coming to know God and even be planted right ?

Ok, lets talk about my day (: ! Awesome time at school , too much slacky periods recently , thats great , but on the other hand im worried for my Os . 6 more month , this year is quite a hectic year for me . I'm enjoying whatever im doing right now . But i have not even started putting in any effort in my studies . Ending of last year , got back my Ns , i scored pretty not bad . Went on doing my Os , but throughout this 4 month journey , i felt like giving up , my studies . Truthfully , i wonder not going to do sec 5 is it a better choice for me ? But i know there are places God called me to . With every discouragements word from people , i started questioning too .
I don't know how my life is gonna turn out . 6 month more , am i gonna make it and do my best ? I guessed . (: pulling high up my socks . With every encouragement words from people like Keewei , jocelyn , jessie and jing'an . I must do well eh !

M.adeline (:

No comments:

Post a Comment