Every single day leave without regret for the next day :)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

egg-citing

Awesome , first time updating this space with my blackberry ! :)
Tomorrow it's easter le , actually when I was young or smt , I never knew there is a meaning behind easter . All along I thought it was just a so called holiday for april fool day . Joke ? Heeeehee . Its been 2 years I knew the true meaning of easter , its exciting going on a journey to discovere the true meaning of easter ! Many people will come to know Him tomorrow and I'm excited . Okay , something which I pondered on today , is there something which you would give it all of you to achieve ? Maybe to somebody it's their studies or even job . But to me serving Him can be the most awesome thing to do . Don't treat serving as a chores in your life (: ! The joy of the Lord is your strength! This year I really want to balanced my walk with God , studies and mninistry ! (: I believe I'm gonna be the salt and light of this world , and shine for Him ! Yay just a short post , a random one . Update you people about my easter week tomorrow !
M.adeinee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment