Every single day leave without regret for the next day :)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If only you would ..

If only you would take some time and settle this instead of doing your own way , things wouldn't had gone this bad .
CONFLICT ! No one likes it , nor do i . You cares i know , but instead of doing your way , have you thought about what's best for us ? Pressurizing , intimidating ? It don't work for me . I want to score B3 for english , so what ? I'm not being arrogant or anything , i know my studies are bad . All of us are at fault , i admit . But it doesn't makes you faultless yea . I know myself , my studying habits . I will work hard , it may seems to you that i'm not doing anything . Don't assume ! I will put in my fullest effort in the things i want to achieve . As for that apology letter , it doesn't makes any difference if i write it , if it does not comes out from my heart . Many thing i wanna say , i know ranting on my blog doesn't help , I WILL WORK DOUBLE HARD FOR ENGLISH AND PROOF YOU WRONG!

Forgiving is what i need to have , i don't forgive and let go easily . That's me , and i know i got to change it all ! Damn EGOISTIC !

M_adelinee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment