Every single day leave without regret for the next day :)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blackberry updating again (L)
Went for 3 easter service , 1 jw , 2 expo ! I must say expo drama is much more awesome la! I'm lost for words when I saw the drama in expo . Totally different feeling man ! *flying angels , *fire , *rotating loos company , *real high building , *piano. ! Wow

Anyway today its easter sunday ! He overcame the grave ! Like what priscilla tweet , He overcame the grave , He can overcome my exams too ! Each and everyone of our problems can be overcome by His power! Yeay .

Really impacted by the word , what garments are you wearing with you today ?
Garment of shame and failures ?
Garment of sickness and diseases ?
Garment of sins ?
Before I came to know Him I'm also wearing these garments , now that I know Him , I know he overcame all of these for me (: not that I'm perfect , but my imperfection is perfected in His grace!
Seeing thousands for people coming to know Him on easter week , heaven is rejoicing ! Yeay ! Salvation is important , but your future walk with God is more important ! Learning to walk in His way , and say 'not my will , but Yours be done' awesome (:

M_adelinee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment